FANGIRLING 101: Korean Male Actor Pick #1


Jang Geun Suk (Jang Keun Suk)

Jang Keun-Suk (장근석, romanization: Jang Geun Seok) is a South Korean actor, singer and model. He is best known for playing the role of band leader Hwang Tae Kyung in the hit 2009 dramaYou're Beautiful, with Lee Hong Ki, Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye and Kim Yoo Jin also known as Uee. His latest role was that of Kang Mu Gyul in the 2010 romantic comedy series Mary Stayed Out All Night, with Moon Geun Young.

TV Series

Love Rain (KBS2, 2012)
Mary Stayed Out All Night (KBS2, 2010)
You’re Beautiful (SBS, 2009)
Beethoven Virus (MBC, 2008)
Hong Gil Dong (KBS2, 2008)
Hwang Jin Yi (KBS2, 2006)
Alien Sam (2006) 
Lovers in Prague (SBS, 2005) 
Nonstop 4 (MBC, 2003)
Daemang (SBS, 2002) 
Orange (SBS, 2002)

Movies

You’re My Pet (2011)
Itaewon Murder Case / Itaewon Salinsageon (2009)
Members of the Funeral (2008)
Baby and Me (2008)
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (2008)
Going Crazy Waiting (2007)
Happy Life (2007)
One Missed Call Final (2006)


He's my ultimate crush! I just love everything about him. He's so charming and witty. He sings and he can dance too. He seems to know everything. He's very talented! He speaks English and Nihongo fluently. He's a total package!
I saw him first in Marry Me, Marry while searching for Moon Geun Young's dramas. I've loved him since then.
I love his character in Marry Me, Marry where he played as Kang Moo Kyul.





I love his voice! He's like a pro and I'm glad he pursued his singing career.





And just so you know, this is one of my favorite scenes. When he sang Hello, Hello and professed his love for Wi Mae-Ri.


I love the jealousy scene too. It's was the time that he told everyone in the party that Mae-Ri was his girlfriend

Just so you know, he's currently filming a drama. I think it will be shown this March. It's called Love Rain. And I can't hide my excitement, because I'll be seeing him again. 



I wished he'll work with Moon Geun Young again because I'm such a fan of their tandem. They're my favorite couple. 

Labels: